Tuesday, May 16, 2006

CARLOS RECOMMENDS!

SAUCER OF MILK. TABLE FOR TWO.
Omigod. You must log onto SOOZY, my new favorite blog. It's a freaking lawsuit waiting to happen. No holds barred and shameless. Kawawa (How sad it is) for some of the people who were ripped to shreds on her blog, but I guess that's the price they pay for allowing their mug to be slathered all over the papers. Actually, I have met some of the people mentioned on her blog and those people really did deserve to be taken down a notch. I have to agree with her that some are so pathetic that they would be willing to attend the opening of a frigging can of tuna if only to mooch a free drink or to hang out with some badly dressed boring rich Makati people. I just hope I never get important enough for Soozy to write about me.