Wednesday, December 13, 2006

PEOPLE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD...

Well, people in MY neighborhood actually. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to ANTHONY SJ DEGUZMAN CPO PN (Res) of the 201st Philippine Naval Reserve Command, a fellow tour guide for the city of Intramuros. For months, I promised him a plug and here it is (Sorry, Anthony, for the delay). He comes with my highest recommendations if you are looking for a tour on a kalesa at the last minute (he is posted by the ticket booth of Fort Santiago everyday). I especially recommend him if you are looking for a tour with a military history angle. It's his specialty and he even wears his military uniform to complete the effect. Anthony is the one in the center of the picture above, the large white man on the right side is a retired US Navyman from Texas who apparently was rather pleased with his tour. I totally forgot the name of the guy in the kalesa to the left. I just call him "Manong" (a term of respect meant for an elder one).

Anthony's mobile no. 0919 8005731.