Thursday, March 20, 2008

AND A ONE, TWO, THREE...

ROGIN - E UPDATE:
UPDATE. Yes, I have lost more than ten pounds already since January. And yes, I still take Rogin E everyday. Sigh. I wish they could send me a free case but I bought my own bottle just because it's easier than making it out all the way to Gold's Gym to get my free supply. Quite frankly (and I hate sounding too much like a plug), it gives me the energy boost to do two tours a day. And truth be told, I ditched Jopet's workout program. I am doing my own thing to lose weight. I've stopped eating midnight snacks, I've ditched all softdrinks and junk food, I don't eat meat and eggs for breakfast anymore (goodbye anything-silog), I run on the treadmill for half an hour almost everyday, and I'm instead doing my own regimen at the Peninsula gym and am now taking in a few sessions at InstitutSantre (Thanks Leia and Joy) to move things along faster.

I highly recommend these guys - and NO, Santre is NOT about liposuction or fat melting injections and all that jazz. It's more like electroshock and lymphatic therapy to get your muscles toned and that's it. There is nothing surgical about it AT ALL.

One more month and ten pounds to go. Yay tofu! Sigh... I miss corned beef though...