Saturday, March 22, 2008

WHEE! WHEE! WHEE!

Australia Rocks. And so does Mr. Richard Jinman. A billion thanks to you for the lovely mention in yesterday's Sydney Morning Herald. Although it didn't really go into depth about the things I truly love about our city, it was still a rare positive review about our country as a whole. And as far as I'm concerned, any good reviews right now are a welcome respite from the international media's steady diet of local coups, rallies, and scandal. Thank you Larla and Penelope for emailing me the link. Now if I could only find a hard copy of the paper... Anybody out there in Sydney got one? I'd be more than happy to repay you for the postage and copy itself. I can send the money to Australia by Western Union. Promise.

And WOW. Check out these rare and exclusive photos of the mysterious Rizalista cult of Mount Banahaw on Sidney Snoek's blog. Amazing stuff. I would've posted a picture of this sect that believes that Jose Rizal is a prophet but I'm not allowed. You have to go to the site yourself. Log on here.

Lastly, thank you so much Cathy Paras for the post in SPOT Beta.

Happy Easter one and all!