Sunday, March 09, 2008

WIN! WIN! WIN!


HEY EVERYONE! LET'S ROCK!
JOIN MY RAFFLE & WIN AN OVERNIGHT TRIP
FOR TWO (2)* TO THE
HISTORIC ISLAND OF CORREGIDOR! **


It's easy.  ANYONE CAN JOIN.

Just send me an email with your name, your phone number (land or cell), and your blog address. Along with those details, include three (3) - or more - good reasons why you and your companion(s) should win this contest. This could be in any format. Poem, prose, drawing, photograph, film clip. The more creative your entry, the better.  I will then print it out and put it in a hat for a raffle (just to make it fair for everyone).

Looking forward to getting your emails.  
I will pull the winning name out of my hat in a couple of weeks.

DEADLINE IS MARCH 22.
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED MARCH 28.

**Accomodations only valid for overnight tours that I host.
Dates and details for the tour listed here. Accomodations also subject to availability.

*or three (3) if you all don't mind sharing a room.