Monday, August 11, 2008

ENDORSEMENTS! ENDORSEMENTS!

Remember when I joined that Rogin-E contest for weight loss?  I'm pretty sure I won.  But now I'm going for the gold and will try to hit my college weight of 155 lbs..  The good folks over at Institut Santre called me a couple weeks ago and asked me to be a "spokesperson" for them. And since both Joy and Leia (who run the place) are good friends of mine and frequent fliers of Walk This Way, I said "Surely"! Truth be told, I really don't want to lose THAT much weight. I am comfortable with the way I look now (below at 168-170 lbs) as opposed to last January (top at 185-188 lbs.).  A totally skinny Carlos might a really strange thing to look at. 
I just like their lymphatic therapy because it does rejuvenate and give me more energy.  Believe me when I say that being quasi-electrocuted and rubbed down like a Kobe cow can be fun once you put yourself in the right mindset. And the proof is in the pudding. Due to this therapy, coupled with a sensible diet and a regular exercise regimen, I now look and feel better. N'uff said. And as a spokesperson for Intitut Santre, I guess I am now part of a team that includes Cito Beltan, Chiz Escudero, and Butch Jimenez. Now I wonder if Joy and Leia are going to slather me on a billboard on South Super Highway too? Oh my.
If so, I want it to be totally glammo just like the other "slimming" ads with Dawn and Kris and the like. Perhaps a picture of me going through a curtain of beads? Ala the cover of Britney Spear's second album?  Hmmm?  Perhaps not.  I am supposed to make people go there, not run from it. Stay tuned as I walk you all through the process during the next posts.