Friday, October 16, 2009

WORK! WORK! WORK!


The makers of those great maps/guides that I've been hawking around town are looking for a dedicated hard working Filipino to join their team. Please contact Groovy Map n' Guides of Bangkok for an amazing opportunity to work with really amazing people. I would apply for the job myself if I wasn't so damned busy.

GROOVY MAP N' GUIDES BANGKOK is looking for a dedicated sales person here to take charge of our international sales and distribution, make contacts with international (ASEAN region) customers and generally help build our regional distribution.

They are looking for someone personable, fluent in English, and willing to do some travelling around the region! If you think you are that person, email my friend Niki at the address below and send her your CV. Think about it. Fun! Travel! Bangkok!

niki@groovymap.com